Vacature Operations Supervisor
- Vakgebied: Supervisor, Manager, Management
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Ervaren
- Plaatsingsdatum: 18 december 2019
Our client delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands. They supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve.
In your role as Operations Supervisor you oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You take care for the implementation of production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieving the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– You measure and report the effectiveness of the warehouse activities and employee’s performance;
– You monitor daily KPI’s, SLA’s, Quality Metrics and productivity administration are completed accurately and on time;
– Ensure that CAPA’s and 5C’s are acted upon in accordance with the guidelines;
– Responsible for 5S, QEHS within the department, reporting accidents, near misses, hazards, and operational issues including raising IT tickets to resolve issues;
– Ensure customer’s backlog is managed effectively within SLA. Ensure that production, process and productivity targets are met or exceeded;
– Liaison with all operational departments to ensure smooth work flow and maximum synergy;
– Communicate job expectations and coach employees and assign workload.
– 2-3 years’ experience in logistics or manufacturing in a supervisory role;
– Hands-on commitment to getting the job done;
– Taking care of our people; working towards creating an atmosphere to enable a world class operational environment;
– Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities and demands;
– People Management skills are running through your veins;
– Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency;
– Basic communication and relationship building skills in English (spoken and reading). Dutch is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
– Flexibility of working hours working a 2-shift pattern, including weekends & public holidays as required by the manufacturer;
– Opportunity for additional training;
– A market competitive compensation package.