Vacature Production Operator Eindhoven
- Vakgebied: Techniek/industrie, Operator
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Noord-Brabant
- Plaats: Eindhoven
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Starter
- Plaatsingsdatum: 17 maart 2023
For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Production Operator.
You will make the product from A to Z in automated production.
You will be well coached in this process in the beginning so that you can master the techniques.
You will ensure that the production process runs continuously and improves.
The company has 3 production lines and you will work on 1 of them to make the product that people consume at home.
On each production line there is a fixed operator who is responsible for:
– Controlling, managing and adjusting the complete process.
– Independently rectifying faults and quality deviations
– Ensuring products comply with quality standards (BRC/IFS and HACCP)
– Carrying out quality checks (correct weight and composition)
The employer values a pleasant working atmosphere
Salary and Benefits
The employer is looking for someone with extensive experience in the food industry.
If you do not have all the technical knowledge the company will guide you in.
– A secondary vocational education in the direction of Food Technology, All-round Food Operator, Vapro A
– Experience in the food industry as food operator, process operator, machine operator or line operator
– You speak and write English well
– Knowledge of HACCP and food safety
Interested in the above position please call 0497-337589 for more information or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org