Vacature HR Advisor Eindhoven
- Vakgebied: p&o manager
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Noord-Brabant
- Plaats: Eindhoven
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Starter
- Plaatsingsdatum: 17 maart 2023
For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for an Experienced HR Advisor
As HR Advisor you are responsible for all HR related matters.
Operational, Tactical, Strategic that’s what your tasks stand for and you switch between different levels.
Every day is different but every day you are working to make the organisation better.
You will do this for 2 different locations for about 85 employees in total. You will be in close contact with the managers of various departments, sparring with them and challenging them to take the organisation to the next level.
You will also have a lot of contact with managers to give them direction on how to approach:
– Bad news talks
– Development of the team/individual employees
Your strength is that you are a fine conversationalist, know how to challenge and motivate others.
You will be a part of the HR team of 6 people.
There will be weekly meetings in your team where everything from the different departments will be discussed.
The employer is developing rapidly, which means you never know what your working day will look like.
It is a versatile position in which no two days are the same.
Fortunately, you will be supported by the HR Assistant, making it easier for you to give shape to this position.
– You will provide support and advice on the implementation of the HR policy.
– You will be the first point of contact for employees.
– You will support the manager in dealing with absenteeism and will actively contribute to ongoing absenteeism files.
– You will have a coaching role towards the manager and enjoy making active contributions in HR projects
Salary and Benefits
– You are committed and like to think along, even when it is outside your field of expertise.
– You can switch quickly and enjoy operating in a dynamic working environment
You are a sociable, friendly and open person.
– You have a natural interest in people, but also in the company.
– You have a completed HRM education at HBO level and, preferably, already have experience in a food production environment
– You have good empathy and an eye for the relationships in the organisation
– You have a positive attitude.
All in all, a great, fun varied job.
If you are the right candidate and this is your cup of tea, please respond quickly.
Call 0497-337589 for more information or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org