Vacature Fault engineer Eindhoven
- Vakgebied: Techniek/industrie, monteur machines, Monteur
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Noord-Brabant
- Plaats: Eindhoven
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Starter
- Plaatsingsdatum: 17 maart 2023
In Eindhoven, we are looking for a Fault Mechanic, do you want to grow in machine engineering while working?
If you have a passion for technology, assembly and have several years of experience as a mechanic, then we are looking for you!
At this employer, your fresh perspective is greatly appreciated. You can develop yourself in various techniques such as control technology, mechanical engineering, pneumatics and electrical engineering.
You will work in an enthusiastic and young team of techies. In this close-knit team, everyone is there for each other.
There is plenty of room for good supervision to learn the job of breakdown engineer.
In the busy production environment, minimum machine downtime is important, so your part is important to ensure that everything continues to work as efficiently as possible.
– You are involved in both electrical and mechanical engineering
– 80% of your work involves preventive maintenance
– Implementing improvements.
– If a malfunction recurs, you make sure we come up with a structural solution.
– Supporting various departments in taking important decisions
– Informing and training operators so that they always know how a machine can run optimally
Salary and Benefits
Working under pressure is not a problem for you.
During the day, you are busy with maintenance; there is always a machine to overhaul.
During the night shift, you switch quickly to help your production colleagues solve a problem.
You are the one who can think in terms of solutions and switch quickly.
Production must be up and running again as soon as possible.
– A technical secondary vocational education in the direction of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
– Knowledge of Siemens S5 up to Siemens 1500 is a plus
– A broad technical knowledge
Are you interested in the above position? Then call 0497-337589 for more information or send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org