Vacature Business Controller Rotterdam
- Vakgebied: Financieel, Controller, Banken/financiële diensten
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Zuid-Holland
- Plaats: Rotterdam
- Salarisindicatie: meer dan 4000 per maand
- Werkervaring: Ervaren
- Plaatsingsdatum: 14 maart 2023
For our client, a global player in the agriculture sector, we are looking for Business Controller. This market leading company employs more than 15.000 professionals in over 36 countries. As a Business Controller you will work in a team (9 FTE) with a great diversity of personalities.
In this position, you will prepare and analyse the financial results and support the business with your findings. The new colleague is an excellent analyst, a good communicator and enjoys working closely with the business.
– You will be working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment where you will be in direct contact with several business teams and the group (accounting) reporting department.
– You will prepare the Balance Sheets and Trade P&L of a number of commodities
– You will prepare global results of the group per commodity and analyse the outcomes together with accountants
– You are responsible for mark-to market valuations of commodity, derivatives and freight positions
– You are involved in the audit process You will follow up on ad-hoc business requests and (IT) projects to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting and reporting processes.
– Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting
– At least 3 years of experience (BIG4 preferable)
– Good analytical skills, accurate and a teamplayer
– Experience with SAP is a plus
– Excellent in English, Dutch is a pre
– 32-40 hours
Salary and Benefits
The company offers to ability to work in an international environment in the center of Rotterdam. Excellent salary with attractive fringe benefits such as a pension scheme (non-contributory) and 27 holidays, 8.33% holiday allowance, a annual bonus and daily lunch. Hybrid working is possible after settle in.