Vacature Inside sales representative German Heerlen
- Vakgebied: Handel/groothandel, Commercieel Medewerker, Commercieel Medewerker
- Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Limburg
- Plaats: Heerlen
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Starter
- Plaatsingsdatum: 03 december 2019
Currently we are looking for one of our clients in the region of Heerlen for a :
Inside sales representative who is able to communicate fluently in German
Our customer is working in the Medical devices industry and is selling medical equipment to their clients. In this role you are managing the expiring contracts or identify opportunities for renewing the service contracts of this particular equipment. So it’s more likely a customer service role combined with direct sales.
How a working day will look like?
You will have a daily contact with divisional sales & tender teams to identify/follow up on opportunities for new service contracts.
– Generate an increase in leads, to increase future sales opportunities.
– Manage selling service contracts taking targets into consideration to maximize revenue.
– Ensure that reports are generated either on-demand or periodically to support the service contracts and service revenue business.
– Work with (field) service, local customer service, sales and other departments with respect to customer needs, act as a professional liaison between internal and external customers resulting in customer satisfaction and customer retention.
– Support business development manager in creating new service contracts for product launches.
Experience and skills
– Education level: Bachelor
– Advanced communication skills in German
– Good knowledge of English
– Good verbal and communication skills
– Team player with excellent customer orientation, commercial mindset and a drive for results
– Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate the daily work
– A fast learner, adaptable and determined with a continuous improvement mentality and proactive attitude
– 1 – 3 yrs. of experience in a sales support environment
– Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
Salary and Benefits
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed recently, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job for the long-term. They offer you a competitive salary and some nice benefits. For example a 13th Month.