Vacature Greek Customer Service Representative Enschede
- Vakgebied: Reclame/communicatie/media, Communicatie, Communicatie
- Soort dienstverband: Tijdelijk
- Aantal uur: 24-32 uur per week
- Provincie: Overijssel
- Plaats: Enschede
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Leidinggevend
- Plaatsingsdatum: 12 september 2019
Hi there, are you a tech enthusiast? Do you enjoy helping people with their technical questions about our client’s products and services? And would you like to do this in your native language? Then you are the Brand Ambassador that Xtrasource in Twente is looking for!
We proudly support multiple clients that outsource their customer support to Xtrasource! As a Brand Ambassador you will answer questions about products and services related to tablets, monitors, technical toys, lighting products and many more! You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. You will receive training to ensure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. You will start working on one project but will be trained for several other projects as well in due time. This results in a very diverse working environment, there is never a dull moment!
You are comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and then exceed their expectations with your service.
In addition, we ask the following:
– Speaks and writes Greek and English
– You have at least an MBO (vocational higher professional education) or work equivalent
– You are available to work at least 16 hours per week
– You are available to work 2 evenings per week and alternate weekends
– You have a strong interest in technology and developments in this field
Salary and Benefits
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are our most important asset.
Furthermore, we offer:
– A salary based on the CAO collective agreement for Contact Centers
– 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
– Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
– GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
– Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ and other activities that you do not want to miss!