Vacature French Customer Service Representative Enschede
- Vakgebied: Reclame/communicatie/media, Communicatie, Communicatie
- Soort dienstverband: Tijdelijk
- Aantal uur: 32-40 uur per week
- Provincie: Overijssel
- Plaats: Enschede
- Salarisindicatie: n.t.b.
- Werkervaring: Leidinggevend
- Plaatsingsdatum: 12 september 2019
Do you enjoy helping people out with questions about products and services? Do you speak and write French? In that case you are the Brand Ambassador that Xtrasource in Twente is looking for!
We proudly support multiple clients that outsource their customer support to Xtrasource! You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. So if you’re self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful, our Customer Service role may be perfect for you. As a Service Representative, or as we like to say, Brand Ambassador, you’ll work in a commercial and service-oriented manner, enthusing both existing and potential new customers of our client about products and services, with the ultimate goal of matching an appropriate offer with the customer. You are knowledgeable and listen carefully in order to identify customer needs in time and make suitable offers. You will receive training to assure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. All while working from our beautiful historic office building located in the city centre of Enschede, Netherlands.
And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customers’ challenges:
– Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy
– Use your commercial skills to come up with offers
– Use your great communication skills to resolve customer’s service concerns
– Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite
You feel comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are capable to identify the customers needs and anticipate on this. You are positive and professional with great people skills and commercial insight and do whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kind of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues in a proactive manner. You explain things easily, in ways that people can understand.
Salary and Benefits
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are the centre of our right of existence.
Furthermore, we offer:
– A salary based on the CAO Facility Contact Centre
– 25 paid holidays per year based on a full-time contract
– Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
– GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
– Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ’s and other activities that you do not want to miss!